We are seeking top producing Executive Recruiters who have at least four years of experience for a Remote / Work-From-Home, full-desk executive recruiting opportunity. We offer our employees a proven support system, a lucrative commission based compensation plan, quarterly and annual bonus potential, as well as 401(k) with 100% company match and immediate vesting after one-year of employment.
Recruiters who join our firm are completely responsible for building and maintaining both candidate and client relationships, negotiating fees and contracts with clients, sourcing and recruiting candidates, scheduling interviews, and closing deals/making placements -- in other words, 100% full-desk recruiting. In addition to the requisite work experience, we are seeking recruiters who currently specialize in serving any of the following industries: Healthcare, Accounting & Finance, Legal, Marketing & Advertising, Commercial Banking, Investment Banking, Agribusiness, Consumer Markets, Engineering, Infrastructure, Aviation, Construction, Industrial, Manufacturing, Textile, Private Equity, Technology, Insurance, Retail, Life Sciences, Security, Gaming & Hospitality, Nonprofit, Higher Education, Public Sector, Transportation & Logistics, Sales, or Energy.
Recruiters who are a great fit with our company tend to share our approach to the recruiting business:
· We stay on the phone more often than not - usually double to triple the time of average recruiters.
· We always know our numbers and ratios.
· We consistently network to connect with new people and are always looking to hone our marketing and recruiting skills.
· We view this business as a process - not as a series of events.
· We plan each day and have an MPC to market and a Top Search on which to recruit.
· We leverage our experience and expertise to successfully influence outcomes.
· We invest our time, including evenings and weekends, to become experts of our respective markets.
· We are a relationship-centered executive search firm at our core, with our professional relationships and reputation being important contributing factors in the achievement of our organizational goals.
· We earn the respect of both our clients and candidates, by staying true to our Company Values and by adhering to recruiting industry Best Practices.
· We focus on the right activities and discipline ourselves to do these things day-in and day-out.
All else being equal, we have found that those who are self motivated, service minded, and possess a positive "never give up" attitude tend to have the greatest chance for success and longevity in this business.
If after reading the above you feel like your experience and winning mindset are a strong fit with our company, you are invited to email us an updated resume, your personal production stats over the past two years (fee revenue, number of placements, and interview/placement ratio), as well as any other helpful information to Recruiting@ExecutiveRecruiter.com.
Confidentiality is assured.